Meta Data

From: Wayne Dick <wed@csulb.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 18:54:29 -0700
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Remember when we struggled with the definition of meta data for the
lexicon.  Harvey very rightly said that element attributes were meta
data.  I agree and even the ememt tags are meta data.

Well, I asked a question about meta data in my class and the students
pointed out  to me that meta data in markup language usually refers to
data about the document rather than the content - like the Dublin Core.
Maybe we need to insert that next time we modify the lex.

Wayne