Regrets/Outreach Update for teleconference 9 September 2005

From: Barry McMullin <mcmullin@eeng.dcu.ie>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 09:35:41 +0100 (IST)
cc: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Hi all -

I'm travelling today so won't make the telecon - apologies.

A quick outreach update: Just to say that in informal
conversation with some "accessibility people" from UK and
Netherlands yesterday they spontaneously commented (positively!)
on both the WAI site re-design, and the updated Accessibility
Business Case - so there definitely are people out there
listening!

Best - Barry.

[PS: Alan - thanks for taking on the editing of last week's
minutes; I'm afraid my direct email to you is still getting
rejected as spam ... hope this list based message may get
through!]

--
Barry McMullin
http://www.eeng.dcu.ie/~mcmullin/