Sorry for multiple submissions

From: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@acm.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:56:54 -0400
To: "wai-eo" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Since September 1 is the deadline for pre-registration at a reduced price, and
since something is blocking any email returns to me from eo, I apparently sent
the message four times; as Shawn noted in the archives.

The W3C has some policy of not sending forwarded messages, from which the
original content came. I showed a copy with the permission of the
original sender, from
the Boston Information Architects group,  and asked that it be forwarded.
That didn't work either.

Frustrated/Harvey Bingham
http://www.hbingham.com