Business Case review this week

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 17:15:37 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

The Business Case resource suite is an EOWG deliverable that has been on hold for some time. For background on the suite, see:
We have now updated it to the new design template and completed the pending changelog items, which are listed at:

Please review the 5-page Business Case that starts at:

We would like to post this to the new site soon, and thus would like:
* your comments sent to EOWG mailing list by Thursday 11 August, for any issues that you'd like to discuss at our Friday 12 August teleconference; and
* for EOWG participants in good standing, your sign-off on the resource suite by Wednesday, 17 August, at:

Note that in the past EOWG spent quite a bit of time editing these documents. At this point we are looking for any concerns or problems, and not suggestions for major re-working. Please indicate if your comment is on issues that you feel must be addressed before this version is posted, or if your comment is a suggestion for "editor's discretion" and can be held for consideration for the next version.

~ Shawn & Judy