RE: updated documents for review

From: Liam McGee <liam.mcgee@communis.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 12:56:01 +0100
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

> 3. How to Change Text Size or Colors
>     http://www.w3.org/WAI/changedesign.html
> * Send comments to the EOWG list for discussion on the list. (If
> further discussion is needed, we can add it to an upcoming
> teleconference agenda.)

TO CHANGE TEXT SIZE (General)
Some users prefer smaller text sizes (e.g. due to restricted visual
field)... suggest providing keyboard shortcuts for *decrease* as well as
increase.

TO CHANGE TEXT SIZE Windows Shortcuts - Internet Explorer and Firefox
Can change text size using CTRL + Mousewheel
In Firefox, CTRL+0 returns to original text-size.

FOR A PLAIN LAYOUT VIEW - Firefox

 View >
 Page Style >
 Basic Page Style