From: Emma Jane Hogbin <emmajane@xtrinsic.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 21:53:16 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

A brief note to explain my absence. My ISP was cutoff from its upstream
service provider. For reasons that are not entirely clear, the DSL cabilities
of my line were disabled, I don't have a modem, AND the technicians are on
strike. The new ISP thinks my new cable line will be installed as of this
Friday (two weeks without internet). And yes, the pile drivers are still
going. If anyone is having a particularly mundane summer, I'd be happy be
to share. :)

Emma Jane Hogbin