EOWG: 11 March 2005 Telecon.: quick comments and regrets

From: pasquale <pasquale@osservatoriosullacomunicazione.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 06:08:00 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Hi all,
regrets for today (I’m travelling) but some quick comments and suggestions.

Selecting Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools
I find document very complete and in plain text.
Only one suggestion, in 4. Features of Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools:
what about in making in “color: #000066;” (like <hx>) the following items in the definition list: Accessibility, Checkpoint Coverage, Configuration, Integration, Policy Requirements, Reliability, Repair, Web Technology Support; this only for a better readability.

WAI  Flyer
I think WAI flier can be a excellent way to communicate a quick introduction to WAI .
Count on me also for flyer hard copy developing, and, of course, Italian translation ;-)

Regards
Ciao

Pasquale