Comments and regrets

From: Pasquale Popolizio <pasquale@osservatoriosullacomunicazione.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:18:43 +0100
To: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>, "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Hi Judy, hi Shawn, hi Shadi,
hi folks.

I'll not be able to come to Boston.

I'm sorry, because these few months working togheter have been very
important for me.
I have met 21 new great persons!
And I think the next time will be more and more useful for me and I hope for
Web accessibility ;-))

For this reason I would have liked to meet you all in a Face-to-Face Meeting
;-))

About "WAI Translations List".
I translated into Italian a lot of WAI and W3C documents, and I'll continue
so.
I think this is an essential and critical aspect of accessibility and Web
accessibility.
Now I'm translating W3C Recommendation "Character Model for the World Wide
Web 1.0: Fundamentals". In its "goals and scope": "The goal of the Character
Model for the World Wide Web is to facilitate use of the Web by all people,
regardless of their language, script, writing system, and cultural
conventions, in accordance with the W3C goal of universal access.".

I always have thought that language is a critical aspect in education and
learning. And I think that we in EO group can make a great work also in this
direction.
Please, count on me for whatever effort I can make also in this field.

About "Selecting Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools"
I think Shadi make a very excellent work. It's clear and meticulous.
Section 2 works well.

Please, send me a photo from Boston ;-)

Regrets for today e for Boston.

Regards