R:re-considering the title "Interdependent Components of Web Accessibility"

Hi Shawn,
hi all.

I thought about it during my translation into Italian few days ago.

I found:
"Interdependent": "depending one on the other",
"essential": "of the utmost importance; necessary"
"vital": "of the utmost importance; essential"

What about:
"Essential components of Web accessibility"
or
"Vital components of Web accessibility".

Like in a clock mechanism, one component is "essential" or "vital" to let
the clock work. With a malfunction of a little gear, the clock cannot
function correctly.
In this metaphore, like in the Web development, the "interdipendence" of the
gears is implicit.

Regards
Ciao

Pasquale