Outreach update

From: Chuck Letourneau <cpl@starlingweb.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 16:37:47 -0500
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

Over the next few months a colleague (Paul Girvin) and I will be doing a
series of practical Web accessibility seminars for various federal
government clients, here in Ottawa, Ontario.  The first is scheduled for
February 17, 2005.

Last week I gave a luncheon address at the conference of the Petroleum
Convenience Alliance for Technical Standards (www.pcats.org) in Clearwater,
Florida.  I spoke about the WAI accessibility standards as well as
appropriate national and international standards relating to accessibility
of technology, built-environment and consumer relations with persons with
disabilities.  I made the plea for standards harmonization.

Regards,
Chuck Letourneau
Starling Access Services