Curriculum for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0

From: John Britsios <webmaster@webnauts.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:55:50 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Dear all,

I am planning to provide online courses on accessibility, and I would like to ask here, if I do not hurt any rights using as course content the  "Curriculum for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines" found here http://www.w3.org/WAI/wcag-curric/ , placing the files on my own server, without making any changes or so ever, which may hurt the copyrights.

Thanks in advance for your kind support.

John S. Britsios
http://www.webnauts.net