Re: EOWG: preparation for 17 June 2005 teleconference

At 01:17 AM 6/15/2005, Shawn Henry wrote:

>EOWG:
>
>The preliminary agenda for our 17 June 2005 teleconference includes:
>* WAI Home Page Highlights

Again, I note that the banner

"Web Accessibility Initiative: Strategies, guidelines,
and resources to make the Web accessible to people with disabilities"

Is not available as searchable text, nor is it currently in ALT text.

It is a significant concept that shouldn't be limited to only those who can
see it.