From: public-wai-eo-site-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wai-eo-site-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Shawn Henry
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 4:59 PM
To: WSTF; EOWG (E-mail)
Subject: please review changes in IA for the WAI site redesign

WSTF, EOWG, and other interested parties,

It is important that we finalize the WAI site redesign IA[1] before we
continue to the next round of testing, where we will show the site to a
much larger audience. (Generally minor changes in visual style are
acceptable; however, changes in IA are very disruptive.) Therefore,
please review the revised IA as soon as possible, by 4 May if feasible.

The complete IA is available at: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ut3/sitemap.html
The latest prototype has the top levels implemented from:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ut3/Overview.html

PLEASE NOTE that the stylesheet, links in content area, and lower level
pages are in progress and not ready for review yet. This call for review
only applies to the grouping and labeling of the pages in the navigation
(e.g., top level under W3C Home: is Introducing Accessibility,
Guidelines & Techniques, Managing Accessibility, Evaluating
Accessibility, WAI Groups, About WAI)

The only changes since since the version discussed at the 15 April EOWG
teleconference [2] are under Managing Accessibility:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ut3/managing.html

If you have any comments on this (last?!) iteration of the IA, please
send them to the EOWG mailing list (or to me only, if your don't want
them publicly archived).

Thanks!

Best,
~ Shawn

[1] IA = information architecture ~ grouping and labeling
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2005AprJun/0014.html

original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.