Re: Initial draft Lexicon work!

Conformance
**A product or service that satisfies all the requirements of a
specification.
The sentence doesn't match the form of the word.  What about "A product or
service that satisfies all the requirements of a specification achieves
conformance" or  "The state a product or service is in when it satisfies
all the requirements is called  conformance".   Or change the term to
"Conforming"
Deprecated
**A feature is that is obsolete or replaced by a newer feature and should
no longer be used.
Is it worth adding: "In the W3C this (generally) means that the feature
will be removed from future versions of a recommendation that currently
includes it.'" ?
Real-time Events
**A event that happens live, in actual time.  A real time process occurs as
fast as, or even faster, than the rate at which input data in coming in.
I have a problem with the second sentence, especially the "or even faster"
part. I don't understand it.  Could an example be helpful? (It might help me.)
Regards,
Chuck Letourneau