Re: updated list of WAI documents for translation

Roberto,

Thanks for the comment!

Because conformance logos is a "sensitive" issue, we like to have more careful review of translations of http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG1-Conformance  We will consider the best way to present this in the Priorities for Translating WAI Documents lists and add it to the Translating WAI Documents document as appropriate soon.

Best,

~ Shawn