accessibility guidelines on your iPod

From: Justin Thorp <justin@mycapitalweb.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 09:10:21 -0500
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

I hope that everyone is having a good holiday.

I found this and had to share.  Some one has taken WCAG, ATAG, UAAG,
and Section 508 and put them in a format so that they can be loaded
into and read from the screen of an Apple iPod.  I know I am going to
try it once i get home from work.

http://www.deyalexander.com/resources/podguide/

This is the type of really creative outreach that will get to a lot of
people.

This was put together after the incredible popularity of a CSS guide
that was made iPod compatible.

http://www.westciv.com/news/podguide.html

Sincerely,
Justin Thorp