From: w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Chuck Letourneau
Sent: 23 November 2004 15:27
To: Harvey Bingham; Pasquale Popolizio; w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Subject: Re: "Quick Tips" form first draft for comments

Harvey, I've looked at the page with six different browsers in Windows and I
don't see any yellow either.

Cheers,
Chuck

At 04/11/23 10:09, Harvey Bingham wrote:

At 01:48 AM 11/23/2004, Pasquale Popolizio wrote:

Hi folks,
here's "Quick Tips" form first draft for your comments.

Looks sharp. Only suggestion:  Why are all fields yellow
(presumably meaning "required") except
organization (and that also asserts it is required)?

Thank you Shawn for your precious suggestions ;-)

Regards/Harvey