Questia online library

From: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 23:44:59 -0500
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

I'm impressed by the comprehensive research resource, that claims to be
the world's largest Online Library:

         http://www.questia.com

Better Research with Questia

-Now with over 50,000 books and 399,000 journal, magazine, and newspaper
articles - see the newest titles in our online library

-All books and articles are available in their entirety - search every page

-Credible content not found anywhere else on the Internet

Questia Makes Paper Writing Easy

Create footnotes and bibliographies automatically

Organize your work with the highlighter and project folders
     http://www.questia.com

Searching on
                           "Web accessibility"    "Web usability"
books:                             7                            4
Journal articles            12                          10
Magazine Articles         2                             3

Google finds about  1,550,000            341,000

Includes dictionary, thesaurus, and web search (Google)

I signed up $109.95/year

Regards/Harvey Bingham
http://www.hbingham.com