Re: Components images - 2nd image: When One Component is Weak

From: Helle BjarnÝ <hbj@visinfo.dk>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:14:14 +0200
To: "EOWG (w3c-wai-eo@w3.org)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Hi all
I mainly agree with Alan.  In the beginning I found it a little hard to see
the "persons" etc. but please explain why there are more squares on the
right side in picture no. 2.
(When One Component is Weak) Also I have a problem with the very long ALT
texts. I had to print them in order to read it and I suggest that we talk
about the content at the call, I would like to know if any one else have
problems understanding them?
Cheers
Helle

Helle BjarnÝ