Diagrams in components document

From: Alan Chuter <achuter@teleservicios.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:09:11 +0200
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

I think the diagrams are more atractive and (for want of a better word)
seductive. They're less intimidating than the previous version. On the
other hand, at first sight, I found them difficult to understand. I had to
look hard to identify the figures, especially the one on the left. I think
that the one for "when one of the components is weak" doesn't show the
workaround idea like the previous version did. I'd like to see the
previous versions to be able to compare.

Alan Chuter
achuter@teleservicios.com