EOWG: Agenda for 15 October 2004 Teleconference

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 08:06:20 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

[re-sending, with corrected date in subject line]

EOWG:

Calling logistics and an agenda for our 15 October 2004 teleconference follow.

Time:   8:30am - 10:30am U.S. Eastern time; for other time zones see:
                 http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, code: EOWG# (3694#)
                 instructions on how to mute:
                 http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
IRC:            channel: #eo, server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665
                 (to accompany, not replace, call)
Scribe: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/scribes.html
Meetings:       http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#announce
Minutes:        from previous teleconference
                 http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2004/1008

AGENDA:

1. Outreach updates (brief)
    - please send to EOWG mailing list in advance, note any trends or
issues for EOWG discussion

2. Evaluation Resource Suite
    - Selecting and Using Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools, overview and
requirements
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/eval/selectingtools.html
         Note: we discussed this at last week's meeting, but...
         needs more review and discussion of the concept and approach
         Collect basic requirements for what we're doing with the document
    - Priorities for revisions to the Evaluation Resource Suite during 4th
quarter
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/
         Also sample filled-in template(?)

3. Overview pages