Regarding advice on advocating accessible sites

From: Chuck Letourneau <cpl@starlingweb.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 10:28:09 -0400
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Further to our discussion on giving advice to users on how to comment on
Web site accessibility, I want to remind the working group of a great
publication from the Information Technology and Technical Assistance
Training Center (ITTATC) at the
Georgia Institute of Technology called "Speaking Out about inaccessible
information and telecommunication technology"
[http://www.ittatc.org/technical/speakout/index.cfm]
Perhaps a link to this would be sufficient.

Regards,
Chuck Letourneau
Starling Access Services