EOWG: Agenda for Teleconference 8 October 2004

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 14:38:56 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

EOWG:

Calling logistics and an agenda for our 1 October 2004 teleconference follow.

Readings:       Evaluation Resource Suite
                 http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/
                 http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/template
                 http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/reviewteams
                 http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/existingtools

Time:   8:30am - 10:30am U.S. Eastern time; for other time zones see:
                 http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, code: EOWG# (3694#)
                 instructions on how to mute:
                 http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
IRC:            channel: #eo, server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665
                 (to accompany, not replace, call)
Scribe: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/scribes.html
Meetings:       http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#announce

AGENDA:

1. Outreach updates (brief)
     - please send to EOWG mailing list in advance, note any trends or
issues for EOWG discussion

2. Revision of Evaluation Resource Suite
     - one of our priorities this quarter is to update and revise the
evaluation resource suite
     - this is not the full revision that will be needed once WCAG 2.0 is
available
     - but rather a clean-up and tweaking based on known problems and
lessons learned on the existing suite
     - please review and consider what priorities are for current clean-up
     - discussion will be on priorities for current revision

     Evaluation Resource Suite
     http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/
     http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/template
     http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/reviewteams