RE: R: WCAG Logos are not WCAG compliant?

It's a spam-techniques. It's happen al o to me today.

----- Messaggio originale -----
    Da: "Roberto Castaldo"<r.castaldo@iol.it>
    Inviato: 30/08/04 18.13.06
    A: "w3c-wai-eo@w3.org"<w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, "w3c-wai-gl@w3.org"<w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
    Oggetto: R: WCAG Logos are not WCAG compliant?

    Hi all,

    I've never sent once again the message I'm replying to. I've already sent it
    to the list many weeks ago, but not now... (my email is r.castaldo@iol.it,
    not lewis_arise@bumerang.ro)

    Wondering what's the problem... Sorry anyway

    Roberto Castaldo
    www.Webaccessibile.Org coordinator
    IWA/HWG Member
    rcastaldo@webaccessibile.org