Re: reminder: review WCAG 2.0 Working Draft documents

Some notes about DOCUMENTS and QUESTIONS while preparing for tomorrow's
EOWG discussion of WCAG 2.0:

Remember that back in June we talked about preparing for this review. I
sent out a series of background links:
         http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2004AprJun/0148.html
which included a link to EOWG's comments on a previous WCAG 2.0 Working Draft:
         http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-comments-wcag20/2003Sep/0015.html

I encourage you to at least glance back through these materials while
looking at the lastest draft of WCAG 2.0, which is available at:
         http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-WCAG20-20040730/
Additional documents for review (Techniques Gateway, HTML Techniques, CSS
Techniques) are also available for review, linked from the WAI IG review
request which linked from Shawn's message below.

In the request for review which Wendy sent to the WAI IG list, there is a
list of four questions. I suggest that we start our discussion tomorrow
with these four questions. They have to do with understandability of the
draft; link flow to the techniques documents; conformance levels; and the
scope of conformance claims. Please read the detailed questions in her
message for more information:
         http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2004JulSep/0230.html

Thanks,

- Judy

At 05:12 PM 8/23/2004 -0500, Shawn Lawton Henry wrote:

>EOWG,
>
>Here is a reminder that we will discuss the WCAG 2.0 Working Draft
>documents in upcoming EOWG teleconferences. The call for review sent to
>WAI IG is archived at:
>
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2004JulSep/0230.html
>
>Regards,
>
>~ Shawn