Components of Web Accessibility

From: Pasquale Popolizio <pasquale@osservatoriosullacomunicazione.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 18:18:38 +0200
To: 'EOWG' <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi everyone in the Group.

This is my first post in the EOWG list, from Naples, Italy, Europe.

I read the Components of Web Accessibility draft and I put some ideas.

* I would have some suggestions for document title:
"Magic chain of Web Accessibility" or
"Perfect cycle for Web Accessibility".

* In the section "Inter-dependencies Between Components", in the ALT
list:
"Evaluation tools help check for ALT existence".
I would get rid of "appropriate" because "appropriate" evokes a quality
opinion (for example, like "good", "right", and so on), while
evaluation tools don't be able to understand ALT text meanings.

Regards,

Pasquale

Pasquale Popolizio
web accessibility consultant