Components of Web Accessibility

From: Pasquale Popolizio <pasquale@osservatoriosullacomunicazione.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 18:18:38 +0200
To: 'EOWG' <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi everyone in the Group.

This is my first post in the EOWG list, from Naples, Italy, Europe.

I read the Components of Web Accessibility draft and I put some ideas.

* I would have some suggestions for document title:
"Magic chain of Web Accessibility" or
"Perfect cycle for Web Accessibility".

* In the section "Inter-dependencies Between Components", in the ALT
"Evaluation tools help check for ALT existence".
I would get rid of "appropriate" because "appropriate" evokes a quality
opinion (for example, like "good", "right", and so on), while
evaluation tools don't be able to understand ALT text meanings.

Pasquale Popolizio
web accessibility consultant
mobile 393.9402244
ICQ 267656437  AIM pasqualepoldo