waiting list for WAI Web Accessibility Best Practices Exchange Training, February 2004, Madrid

EOWG,

We originally reserved 60 spaces for the WAI event in Madrid in
February. Those all filled up and there is a waiting list. We are
pleased that Teleservicios has offered to provide more than double that
space now.

We anticipate there will be a few more spaces available next week after
the current waiting list is accommodated. If you know of anyone who
would like to attend and has not yet registered, please encourage them
to get on the waiting list as soon as possible. For more information,
see:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2004/02/exchange#reg

Regards,

~ shawn