Re: Accessibility is for all users

Having almost as much historical perspective - corporate memory, if you
like - as William I find myself in total agreement with him.  Perhaps WAI
needs a more clearly enunciated, or at least more easily found, statement
of its "core values".  The WAI Mission statement (which does not, in its
current form, appear on the WAI Home page) is pretty clear but might be
strengthened.  The mission statement can be found at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/about.html#mi

Chuck Letourneau