RE: Question about regrets?

To support the new scribing (minute-taking) system, please send regrets
to the list with the following parameters:

- start the subject line with "regrets" and include in the subject the
date of the meeting you are sending regrets for

- do not include other information in the e-mail (for example, if you
have an outreach update, send that in a separate e-mail)

This will allow scribes to easily get the regrets from the list, and
those who are not interested in regrets can delete the e-mail without
reading it and without missing other information.

If you sent regrets and it is not recorded in the minutes, send an
e-mail to me, shawn@w3.org, and I will correct it.

Best regards,

~ Shawn