Re: (sub)GlossaryRequirementsDiscussion

On Thu, 27 May 2004, Henk Snetselaar wrote:

>Dear EOWG members,
>
>WAI-EO is planning to have a 'WAI-Glossary' to explain words used in
>WAI documents that might be difficult to understand by readers of
>several countries and backgrounds.

Please note the work on a W3C glossary system at
http://www.w3.org/2003/glossary/ and the work of W3C's SWAD-Europe project on
RDF systems for making multilingual glossaries and thesauri. These are
essentially tools that can be used to check and enhance compatibility with
other W3C glossary work as you go - I can provide more details of how to use
the tools if you're at that stage. (As I read it you are currently discussing
content independent of the implementation detail, so this would not be high
on the immediate agenda).

cheers

Charles