RE: EOWG: Please review and sign off on Standards Harmonization resource page

Okay. I agree with the suggestions that have been made.
Libby Cohen

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org] On
Behalf
Of Judy Brewer
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2004 11:54 PM
To: EOWG
Subject: EOWG: Please review and sign off on Standards Harmonization
resource page

EOWG:

Please review and sign off on the 17 May 2004 version of "Why Standards
Harmonization is Essential to Web Accessibility" which is available at:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/standard-harmon.html

Please note that there may be later versions of this document, however
the
purpose of seeking consensus at this time is so that we can circulate it

for discussion and comment. Please do not circulate it until after we
have
confirmed consensus.

Current participants in good standing of EOWG
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/EOWG-members.html
should reply to the EOWG mailing list with one of the following
         1. Okay as is
         2. Okay, but recommend the following changes (please specify)
         3. Okay only with the following changes (please specify)

The 17 May version incorporates change requests from our 14 May 2004
teleconference
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/standard-harmon-changelog.html
as well as some additional copyediting, especially in the "Action Steps"

section and in the final few bullet points of the "Current Situation"
section. So even those people who signed off on the document during last

Friday's call may want to re-read those sections:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/standard-harmon#steps
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/standard-harmon#current

Thank you,

- Judy

Director, Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), World Wide Web Consortium
(W3C)
MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G530
32 Vassar Street
Cambridge, MA,  02139,  USA