Re: Standards Harmonisation

Andrew,

Sorry, I received these change requests after completing and sending out a
copy-edited version of the document over the EOWG list. We can discuss
these on the EOWG call.

You might want to look at the copy-edited version to see if any of your
comments might change.

Thanks for your comments.

- Judy

MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G530