  From: Alan Chuter
  To: Sailesh Panchang ; EOWG
  Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 7:35 AM
  Subject: Re: How PWD use the Web- edits (keyboard access)

  > - As I know, whether one is using  AT or not, one can only tab through
  > anchors (hyperlinks) and form controls  on a page and not to headers,
  > list items, or other structural items .

  Opera allows the user to do what Internet Explorer does with the Tab key
  (with the A and Q keys) but also through section headings using the S and W
  keys. Whether readers of the document will know this is another matter.

  best regards,

  Alan Chuter
  Fundosa Teleservicios (Fundación ONCE), Madrid, Spain
  achuter@teleservicios.com