Re: How PWD use the Web- edits (keyboard access)

> - As I know, whether one is using  AT or not, one can only tab through
> anchors (hyperlinks) and form controls  on a page and not to headers,
> list items, or other structural items .

Opera allows the user to do what Internet Explorer does with the Tab key
(with the A and Q keys) but also through section headings using the S and W
keys. Whether readers of the document will know this is another matter.

best regards,

Alan Chuter
Fundosa Teleservicios (Fundación ONCE), Madrid, Spain
achuter@teleservicios.com

--
Alan Chuter
Fundosa Teleservicios (Fundación ONCE), Madrid, España