sending comments - RE: business case review this week and next week

EOWG,

Thanks to several people for review of the Overview to the business
case. Please remember to send comments to the appropriate list, per the
e-mail below. Also note that the status of each document and review
notes are in the changelog.

Regards,

~ Shawn