Re: Web site documents for review for 12 December 2003 Teleconference

From: Sylvie Duchateau <sylvie.duchateau@snv.jussieu.fr>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:34:03 +0100
To: "Shawn Lawton Henry" <shawn@w3.org>, "'EOWG (E-mail)'" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Hello Shawn and all,
One or two comments on :
>c. User Roles List
>         - http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/UCD/users
>         - please review the User Group List at the top
>         - {feel free to also review the User Group Matrix, the second
>section)
>
>Sylvie's comment: I have problems to understand in the section:

"managers and assistant to managers" the bullet:
IT/ICT manager, CIO (or similar management role)
What is IT/ICT  and CIO?

I have problems understanding user group matrix and the  Key to table color
coding.

>d. User Personas
>         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/UCD/personas
>         - please at least skim the personas to see if you think an
>important one is missing
>
>Sylvie's comment:

Is this document internal to EO or will it be published somewhere. If it is
to be published the following sentence should be clarified, I don't
understand what it means.
"Barb is a jane-of-all trades when it comes to her work." Is  "jane-of-all
trades" a specific expression?

No more comments now!

Regards

Sylvie