From: Judy Brewer [mailto:jbrewer@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 12:42 PM
To: EOWG
Subject: EOWG: Agenda for 10 October 2003 Teleconference

EOWG:

An agenda for our 10 Oct 2003 teleconference follows.

Time:           8:30am - 10:30am US Eastern Time
Bridge:         +1.617.761.6200
                 conference code EOWG# (3694#)

AGENDA:

1. Outreach updates (brief)
         - please send to EOWG mailing list in advance when possible

2. WAI Web site usability testing protocol
         - review WSTF (Web Site Task Force) recommendations for
participant (users) criteria
         - discuss WSTF draft tasks (what the usability testing
participants will do with site)
                 http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/UCD/wai-ut

3. Face-to-face meeting planning
         further discussion on preliminary plans for meeting in first half
of 2004:
         * CSUN,15-20 March, Los Angeles, California:
                 maybe WAI site redesign usability testing at some point
during conference?
          * Best practices evaluation exchange
                 any additional thoughts about January/Madrid or July/Paris
options?
          * Asia options?

4. Benefits of Standards Harmonization
         - revised draft will be available before the meeting
                 http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/standard-harmon.html

http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/standard-harmon-changelog.html

Reminders:
1. IRC (Internet Relay Chat) Channel
           - used only to accompany, not replace, EOWG teleconference
discussion
           - channel: #eo
           - server: irc.w3.org
           - port: 6665
2. W3C Zakim Teleconference Bridge instructions (how to mute, etc.):
         http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim

Regards,

Judy & Shawn

Director, Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), World Wide Web Consortium
(W3C)