WCAG 2 requirements doc

From: Sailesh Panchang <sailesh.panchang@deque.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:49:47 -0400
To: "EOWG" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello EO List,
 I know  the output of our discussions must have been sent out by now. Yet  it might be useful to take a look at the
Requirements for WCAG 2.0 at
http://www.w3.org/TR/wcag2-req/
It sets the goals for WCAG 2 and can be a good  starting point for  assessing how well  the doc meets  what was envisaged. Perhaps it will help us in the next pass.
The present doc  I believe is weak on the following  goals:
Goal 2. Ensure that the conformance requirements are clear
Goal 3. Ensure that the deliverables are easy to use
Goal 6. Ensure that the revision is "backwards compatible
  Thanks,
  Sailesh Panchang
  Senior Accessibility Engineer
  Deque Systems Inc
  11180  Sunrise Valley Drive, 4th Floor, Reston VA 20191
  Tel: 703-225-0380 Extension 105
  Fax: 703-225-0387
  E-mail: sailesh.panchang@deque.com
  * Look up <http://www.deque.com> *