The "E" in E&O

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 11:40:06 -0700
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

The Education part has two distinct components: 1) educating about what
accessibility is/does; 2) educating how to make stuff accessible.

I suppose (1) is more like Outreach and (2) might be the documentation
interpreting the various guidelines? At any rate, I hope that our training
session methods/materials are checked by the WGs in the same sense that we
check the guidelines.

Or maybe I've just been in the sun too long?

--
Love.

It's Bad Luck to be Superstitious!