The "E" in E&O

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 11:40:06 -0700
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

The Education part has two distinct components: 1) educating about what
accessibility is/does; 2) educating how to make stuff accessible.

I suppose (1) is more like Outreach and (2) might be the documentation
interpreting the various guidelines? At any rate, I hope that our training
session methods/materials are checked by the WGs in the same sense that we
check the guidelines.

Or maybe I've just been in the sun too long?

It's Bad Luck to be Superstitious!