Regrets for next 2 meetings

From: Helle BjarnÝ <hbj@visinfo.dk>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 14:12:38 +0200
To: "EOWG (w3c-wai-eo@w3.org)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Cc: "Shawn Lawton Henry shawn@w3.org" <shawn@w3.org>

Hi all

Unfortunately I won't be able to join our meeting tomorrow or the one next
Friday where I'll be on my way to Dublin.
About the WCAG 2.0 I agree with William's mail of Friday, August 15, 2003
4:55 PM
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Subject: Rec/Standard/Infomercial?
If we have a "standard" and some explanatory documents then there would be
less confusion about who is the audience and each of the documents could be
targeted at the appropriate audience (e.g. different technical levels) and
there could be some kind of layman version for the not so techie audience
who still might be web editors or web masters.
At the moment I can't get access to the W3C mail archives.

Looking forward to seeing some of you in Dublin

Kind regards
Helle BjarnÝ
Visual Imapirment Knowledge Centre
Rymarksvej 1, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark