From: Jon Dodd <jon@bunnyfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 12:08:28 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

I'm Jon and new to the group. Unfortunately I will be unable to join the conference today - should have been my first - but some client issues have arisen. Also I shall be on a plane to the US next week so please accept my advance apologies for that too. I promise I shall do better in the future and clear the 1:30pm (UK time) slot well in advance.

I will be attending 2 of the meetings in Dublin so hope to see some of you there.

Jon Dodd
Projects and research director
Bunnyfoot Universality
+44 (0)1235 838514