Regrets

From: Emond, Elizabeth <EmondEA@state.gov>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:19:46 -0400
To: "'w3c-wai-eo@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Hi All:

I am thrilled to be accepted as a member of this group and wanted to join
the teleconference this AM.  I had an early meeting but thought it would be
short.  It was not, as I am just now able to join the teleconference.  Do
not know the protocol (at what point is 'late' too 'late').  Please accept
this regret.  I do intend to be an active member and will be reading my
emails with interest.

Thank you for your understanding,
Elizabeth Emond