Updated version of social factors page

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 01:18:40 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

For discussion in our teleconference today, and/or comment online -- I've
updated the Social Factors page from Presenting the Case for Web
Accessibility again.

Please note: Only the Introduction is fully updated to reflect our recent
change requests -- although the changelog itself is not completely updated
to reflect the latest edits. (The rest of the page has quite a ways to go
still, as does the rest of the suite.)

Following our discussion in Palo Alto, I searched a bit on the term social
responsibility. It seems to be used widely in the business community at
least in Asia, Europe, and North America, so I think it's safe to use it if
we at least provide a definition in place. Here is a starter reference:

- Judy