EOWG new member

From: michael lenz <mlenz@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:49:07 -0700
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

Hello

I recently joined the EOWG. I look forward to meeting with you all over
the coming days. I am the Information Architecture and Accessibility
lead on Cisco Systems' Intranet Strategy Team.

If at all possible, I would appreciate a bit of guidance on where to
focus my energy for the benefit of the greater group. I would like to
utilize the flight time to ramp up on anything I need to for the
upcoming discussions.

Thank you,

Michael Lenz
Intranet Strategy Team