From: Judy Brewer [mailto:jbrewer@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 10:54 PM
To: EOWG
Subject: EOWG: Agenda, 31 January 2003 + W3C server note

EOWG:

An agenda for our upcoming meeting follows. This may be followed by an
agenda with more detailed information and links, depending on connectivity.

Please note that W3C is currently experiencing intermittent server outages,
particular through its MIT site. Therefore there may be additional
disruptions in mail, or access to documents on the W3C site, between now
and our meeting tomorrow. In any case we will hold our Friday meeting at
our regularly scheduled time. If you have any problem dialing in, please
notify me (which I may or may not receive) and try again 10 minutes later.

Time:           8:30am - 10:30am US Eastern Standard Time
Bridge: (Zakim): +1 617 761 6200
                         conference code EOWG (3694) then press #

AGENDA

1. Registration reminder for EOWG meeting at W3C Technical Plenary
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/03-agenda.html
         if you're planning on staying at the Sonesta Hotel, please make
your reservations now.
         Discount expires 1 February.

2. Outreach Updates (brief)
         - please send to EOWG mailing list in advance where possible

3. Online Overview of Web Accessibility Initiative
         - hopefully final discussion of slide describing Web accessibility
         - discussion of image possibilities
         (link to a few specific wcag curric example slides?)
         - summary of change requests for slidemaker tool
         (please note that the current slidemaker tool stylesheet problems
have already been repeatedly noted in several EOWG meetings and on the
mailing list; we will be summarizing them at our meeting tomorrow and
gathering consensed change requests to the slidemaker tool editor)
         http://www.w3.org/Talks/WAI-Intro/
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/waiintro-changelog.html

4. Continue working on: Policies Relating to Web Accessibility
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/Policy/
         - note that corrections have been received, and should be entered
before the meeting, but are not in place yet, so please do not re-send
recent corrections unless you have new information.

5. Wrap up (?) charter discussion
         - revisit dependencies section more carefully
         (updated link will be provided)

6. Check in on document readiness for upcoming EOWG agendas
         - we will be shuffling around various teleconference agenda plans
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#meetings

Regards,

- Judy

Director, Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), World Wide Web Consortium
(W3C)