Re: Draft text for "what is Web accessibility" slide in online overview

Hello Judy and all,

I find this slide clear as a whole.

Nevertheless, I have problems with the second sub-bullet of the first list.

If you ignore the first sub-bullet, it sounds as follows:

Web accessibility includes:
- making Web sites accessible to people with disabilities, by making them:
   --  for people with disabilities that can encounter barriers on the Web.

I suggest:

Web accessibility includes:
- making Web sites accessible to people with disabilities, that can
encounter barriers on the Web.
   --  by making Web sites more perceivable, operable, navigable,
understandable and robust.

Regards
Sylvie