EOWG: Agenda for 27 June 2003 teleconference

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 18:04:17 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Reminder, we are meeting 27 June 2003, per our schedule at:

Time:   8:30am - 10:30am US Eastern Time
Bridge: (Zakim) +1 617 761 6200
         - conference code EOWG# (3694#)
IRC: (Internet Relay Chat)
         - for those who wish to use IRC to supplement the teleconference
         - channel: #eo
         - server: irc.w3.org
         - port: 6665

1. Reminder on use of IRC as supplemental as per our discussion at last

2. Outreach Updates (brief)
         please send to EOWG mailing list in advance when possible

3. EOWG Meetings:
A.      reminder, registration is open for all three days 16-18 July in
Palo Alto;
B.      further discussion about *tentative* meetings & training exchange
         September 3-5 in Dublin, IE, following AAATE:

4. Building the Case for Web Accessibility
A.      preparing for discussion at face-to-face meeting
         (see notes on framework for discussing training resource suite,
for a sample of how we might want to prepare)
B.      consideration of comment on naming of suite; any better ideas that
get us closer to our intention?
         (followed by several comments that the overall tone seemed
         but, are we inadvertently creating misunderstanding via the title
C.      discussion of a newly edited section if available before tomorrow's

Judy & Shawn