RE: to book a room for EO July meeting ?

From: LIPKINA,NATASHA (HP-PaloAlto,ex1) <natasha.lipkina@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 16:42:57 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

I just called the hotel and the numbers are correct but they provided us
with additional number if you have problems with the ones listed on the
site:

650-213-4250  Jay Cota
or you can send an email to jcota@creekside-inn.com

You need to dial 1 before you dial the 800 number and use the country code.

Please let me know if you have been successful.

Best regards,

Natasha Lipkina
hp.com
Compliance/Accessibility