From: Shawn Lawton Henry [mailto:shawn@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 8:52 AM
To: 'Pierre GUILLOU'; 'EOWG'
Cc: 'Judy Brewer'
Subject: RE: Meeting & event planning for July 2003 in California

Pierre & all,

I just confirmed with the hotel that San Fransisco (SFO) and San Jose
(SJC) airports are both near the hotel. Shuttles (probably vans, like a
group taxi) are available between both airports and hotel for about
$20-$30, and a taxi will cost about $50-$60.

I'm pretty sure that HP and Wells Fargo are providing shuttle service
between the hotel and the meeting venues for the three days.

If you have urgent questions, please e-mail me directly at shawn@w3.org.

~Shawn