RE: Meeting & event planning for July 2003 in California

From: LIPKINA,NATASHA (HP-PaloAlto,ex1) <natasha.lipkina@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 15:15:35 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Dear Pierre,

Palo Alto is located in the middle between San Jose and San Francisco
airports.  Choose the most convenient and the cheapest flight you can find.
As a rule of thumb, flight to San Francisco is usually cheaper because SFO
is the main Bay Area aiport and San Jose is a smaller one and does not have
a lot of international flights.

Unfortunately, we do not have hotel courtesy shuttle bus from the airport to
the hotel and the taxi will be costly - up to $80-100 per trip.

However, we have regular shuttles which you can reserve over the phone.  It
is much cheaper : from 27 to $30
VIP airport - 408-885-1800
Super Shuttle : 415-558-8500
Bay Porter : 415-467-1800

Please let me know if you have any additional questions