From: Pierre GUILLOU [mailto:pierre.guillou@snv.jussieu.fr]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 8:00 AM
To: EOWG
Subject: Meeting & event planning for July 2003 in California

Dear all,

in http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/07-eowg-agenda.html, it is written:

 >From San Jose Airport via Highway 101 to the meeting site:
Follow the signs to highway ......

B. From San Francisco Airport via Highway 101 to the meeting site:
Follow the signs to highway .....

Does it mean that there is no direct bus to the hostel ?
Other solution could be: I catch a taxi . Do you know prices for both
solutions A and B ?

Another question: what is the best airport for going then to hostel (in
terms of time and money) ?

thank you very much for your answers as I have to buy my flight ticket by
the end of the week.

Best,

Pierre